How to register
- Your REF technical contact will receive an email invitation to register for the Submission system on Thursday 11 April, 2019. This will come from 'firstname.lastname@example.org' so please check your spam / junk folder. (These links are set to expire on 1 May 2019, if your link has expired please contact email@example.com who will generate you a new invitation to register.)
- The email will contain a unique link for your institution.
- The link can only be used once for a single user registration, the link is then invalid and cannot be used again.
- Once you have registered you will receive an email to activate your user account.
- The submission system will only allow users to be registered with email addresses that match the email domain for that institution, i.e. "@bristol.ac.uk". Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to register additional email domains for your institution.
- Once the registration is complete the registered administrator is able to create additional users. See the user guide for more detailed information.
- New users will not receive an email from the Submission system, they will need to follow the instructions on page 12 of the user guide for "new users logging in for the first time".
- If you are using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer as your browser you will need to add the submission system URL to your trusted sites. See the FAQs or user guide for more instructions.